Gavin Rossdale's Son, Zuma, 2, Recovering After 'Freak' Fall
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
"It was probably one of the worst nights of our life," Rossdale, 45, told Us Weekly at Saturday's Simon G. Jewelry "Summer Soiree" party in Las Vegas. "It was a freak accident. He fell."
After a trip to the hospital with his panicked parents, Zuma is recovering well from his accidental injury.
"He's doing good now. Kids, they find a way," says Rossdale, also dad to 5-year-old Kingston. "You feel so much when something happens to [your] kids. It's the worst thing in the world."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite