- Photo: KMazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira / Splash News/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Tina Lau/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: V. Labissiere/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 14
- Photo: USMagazine9 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Badi-Ftw/Starface/Retna Digital12 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- 'Guardians of Galaxy' Gets Record August Rollout, OK to Play ChinaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:22:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time R
By Kat Giantis
"It's a miracle I didn't," he reveals. "Because I'm sure I did as much cocaine as she ever did."
Elton, who has been sober since 1990 (he has called it his "greatest achievement"), says he "would not be the person I am today" if he hadn't found the strength to quit.
"I wouldn't have [15-month-old son] Zachary, [husband] David [Furnish]. I wouldn't have anything," he acknowledges. "I'd probably be dead."
Elton's remarks come on the heels of a London Daily Mirror report that claims he and Furnish may be in the process of adding to their brood.
"The wheels are in motion," tattles a source. "David and Elton have never hidden their desire to extend their family, and believe the time is right for another child."
The couple, who tied the knot in 2005, welcomed Zachary via a surrogate on Christmas Day 2010.
"By the end of this year, or the beginning of next year, there will be a fourth member of the John-Furnish clan," predicts the insider. "They are incredibly excited and loving every minute of parenthood."
Elton's rep remains mum on the rumblings.
But there's no doubt the star has plenty of wisdom to share with his offspring.
"I know by being two same-sex parents that when my boy goes to school he's probably gonna have some people saying, 'Oh, you don't have a mommy,'" he tells E!.
His advice for his "pride and joy" is to speak out, something he wishes he'd done while being bullied well into his adult years.
"It was about control and them being able to keep me under their thumb," Elton says of his tormenters. "And I was the perfect candidate for it. Even though I was famous and a big deal, it doesn't matter, it's who you are underneath that, and I was always kind of shy and intimidated."
Of those unhealthy relationships, he says, "One was violent and the other two were mentally violent. They were very important people in my life. They were important people in my career and in my personal life."
He urges those being bullied to "speak out, speak out. Snitch on them. Try to defend yourself, not like me, who hid it and thought it was OK to just go on like it. ... We have to nip this in the bud. Too many people have died. Too many young people have committed suicide ... ."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite