Ashlee and Pete's PDA Reignites Reunion RumorsRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Devone Byrd/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Will 'Star Trek' Success Heal the Hurt Between Paramount and J.J. Abrams? (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 1:41:14 PM
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game ShowMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 1:24:11 PM
- 'American Horror Story' Star Evan Peters Joins 'X-Men: Days of Future PasMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 1:16:56 PM
- Netflix's 'Arrested Development,' 'House of Cards' ChanMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:59:47 PM
- Hitman Drama 'Salvo' Wins Critics' Week Prize at CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:36:33 PM
- Will 'Star Trek' Success Heal the Hurt Between Paramount and J.J. Abrams? (Video)
Friendly exes or an attempt to kiss and make up? Eyebrows shot skyward on Thursday when Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz stepped out hand-in-hand in Los Angeles with 2-year-old son Bronx Mowgli in tow and paparazzi snapping away.
The trio hit a Starbucks outpost at the Beverly Glen Mall, where they appeared to be the picture of domestic contentment.
"Ashlee and Pete held hands, and Pete especially looked very happy," a spy relays to People. "While waiting for their drinks, Pete had his arm around Ashlee and they definitely looked like a couple again."
Simpson, who filed for divorce in February after nearly three years of marriage, "kept smiling and lovingly leaned on Pete," adds the onlooker.
A RadarOnline bystander confirms the affectionate behavior, noting, "When they weren't holding hands, Pete had his arm draped around Ashlee's shoulders."
The couple "looked very happy and at ease with one another," continues the source. "If I didn't know different, I'd never have thought there was trouble in paradise."
This isn't the first time that Ashlee and Pete have been seen together since parting ways.
But could this latest rendezvous indicate that they're trying to salvage their union? Apparently not so much.
"This is not a sign that they are getting back together," an insider pooh-poohs to People. "They both care about each other tremendously. They both love Bronx very much, and Ashlee has always called Pete her best friend. They are in the middle of still trying to figure this out."
Word is, Simpson was the one who wanted out of the marriage, and she supposedly rebuffed Wentz's attempts to try to work things out.
A month after calling it quits, she was photographed with one of Pete's pals, sparking rebound talk.
And despite rumblings of a brewing custody battle over Bronx, Wentz has had nothing but kind words for his estranged missus.
"Ashlee's been my best friend for five years. She's the mother of my child. I have nothing but love and respect for her," he told Ryan Seacrest on March 14. "Going through something like this isn't easy, but we're friends, and the most important thing is to put our son first."
RELATED: Is Jessica offering Pete support?
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite