- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: Inter/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Devone Byrd/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: KOKOPIX/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
By Kat Giantis
Has Ashlee Simpson moved on? The not-quite-ex Mrs. Pete Wentz was snapped locking lips and getting generally cozy with "Boardwalk Empire" actor Vincent Piazza while moseying around New York on June 15.
Ashlee even smiled as paparazzi captured her arm-in-arm with Piazza, who plays Lucky Luciano on the HBO series.
"They were laughing and chatting," a spy tells Us Weekly. "She'd stop to kiss him; she couldn't take her eyes off him."
And in a clear sign that this is the beginning of the romance (assuming we're going by the usual "When Harry Met Sally" relationship rules), Piazza took Simpson to the airport the next day so she could catch a flight home to Los Angeles. They shared a hug goodbye.
"Vincent's a chill guy, very artsy, the quiet type," relays an insider. "He likes her."
The budding twosome were introduced by a matchmaking pal, says an insider, who points out, "It's all very new."
So far, Ashlee's reps are mum on the hookup chatter.
Simpson called it quits with Wentz in February after nearly three years of marriage, but they have tried to keep things friendly for the sake of 2-year-old son Bronx Mowgli.
The exes have stepped out a few times holding hands, and they were photographed a few days back enjoying a family outing with their towheaded tyke.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite