- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News2 of 10
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: VLUV / Ajax/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Brody and Avril, who's seen here doing her Cousin Itt impression/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
By Kat Giantis
We're starting to suspect that Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner called it quits simply so we could ask, "They were still together? Huh." Now, they appear to be taking advantage of the resulting interest in the state of their relationship by sparking reunion whispers.
People mag spotted the pair of nearly two years looking "cozy" last weekend while breaking bread at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills.
"They had drinks on the patio and moved inside for dinner," relays a bystander. "They were kissing and cuddling and were very affectionate. They definitely didn't look broken-up."
A reconciliation was predicted when the never-confirmed split rumors first surfaced last week, especially after Jenner tweeted about his twoo lurve.
"It really upsets me to read all the FALSE!! stories. Avril has always been there for me and is the closest person to my heart. I love her," he gushed. Responded Lavigne, "luv u 2!!!"
The romance supposedly hit the skids because the onetime "Hills" second banana didn't want to be Avril's third wheel.
"It was mutual, but Brody really broke up with her," a source tells Us Weekly. "He told her he was tired of always being her plus-one and always going on tour with her."
Jenner is said to be eager to resume his reality show career, so perhaps we should all close our eyes and pray (hard) that a misguided TV exec doesn't green-light "Avril and Brody: Complicated."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite