- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News2 of 10
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: VLUV / Ajax/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Brody and Avril, who's seen here doing her Cousin Itt impression/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Remarks
By Kat Giantis
We're starting to suspect that Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner called it quits simply so we could ask, "They were still together? Huh." Now, they appear to be taking advantage of the resulting interest in the state of their relationship by sparking reunion whispers.
People mag spotted the pair of nearly two years looking "cozy" last weekend while breaking bread at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills.
"They had drinks on the patio and moved inside for dinner," relays a bystander. "They were kissing and cuddling and were very affectionate. They definitely didn't look broken-up."
A reconciliation was predicted when the never-confirmed split rumors first surfaced last week, especially after Jenner tweeted about his twoo lurve.
"It really upsets me to read all the FALSE!! stories. Avril has always been there for me and is the closest person to my heart. I love her," he gushed. Responded Lavigne, "luv u 2!!!"
The romance supposedly hit the skids because the onetime "Hills" second banana didn't want to be Avril's third wheel.
"It was mutual, but Brody really broke up with her," a source tells Us Weekly. "He told her he was tired of always being her plus-one and always going on tour with her."
Jenner is said to be eager to resume his reality show career, so perhaps we should all close our eyes and pray (hard) that a misguided TV exec doesn't green-light "Avril and Brody: Complicated."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite