Bad Idea Alert: Is Courtney Love Acting as Lindsay Lohan's Sober Coach?Related: Hot Gossip, Lindsay Lohan, Courtney Love
- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: SI1/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/GettyImages.com7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News12 of 17
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com13 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Hey, so remember a couple weeks ago when Courtney Love went on a rant and exposed her breasts to a Sao Paulo audience, who we assume are still suffering post-traumatic flashbacks? And remember that interview she gave back in May, when she said, "I mean, abstinence is a nice idea, but I don't know if it's right for everyone"?
Good, because we have news, which may or may not have emanated from deep within the recesses of Courtney's imagination: The rehabbed rocker, who has been there and sniffed that, reportedly claims to be Lindsay Lohan's sobriety coach.
"I've taken up Lohan because nobody else will," the seemingly indestructible train wreck tells the December issue of Details (via Stylecaster). "[She's] further down the line than I was, because there was no TMZ then."
This isn't the first time Courtney, 47, has talked about her role as an adviser to the troubled members of the younger Hollywood set. Back in 2008, she shared her teaching method, which apparently included that noted educational addiction program, the E! countdown.
"I went up to Lindsay's room one time and there was a show on called '101 Celebrity Oops,' and I am like every other one, you know, boobs out, legs everywhere, throwing s--- at Madonna, you know, whatever," the Widow Cobain said back then. "I'm like, 'Lindsay, look! Drugs are bad!'"
Linds, 25, who is currently keeping her head down as she chips away at her court-ordered community service at the morgue, isn't saying one way or the other whether Love is serving as her mentor.
When contacted about the sober coach claims, Lohan's rep told Wonderwall, "We don't have any comment on this."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite