- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: SI1/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/GettyImages.com7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News12 of 17
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com13 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To De
By Kat Giantis
Hey, so remember a couple weeks ago when Courtney Love went on a rant and exposed her breasts to a Sao Paulo audience, who we assume are still suffering post-traumatic flashbacks? And remember that interview she gave back in May, when she said, "I mean, abstinence is a nice idea, but I don't know if it's right for everyone"?
Good, because we have news, which may or may not have emanated from deep within the recesses of Courtney's imagination: The rehabbed rocker, who has been there and sniffed that, reportedly claims to be Lindsay Lohan's sobriety coach.
"I've taken up Lohan because nobody else will," the seemingly indestructible train wreck tells the December issue of Details (via Stylecaster). "[She's] further down the line than I was, because there was no TMZ then."
This isn't the first time Courtney, 47, has talked about her role as an adviser to the troubled members of the younger Hollywood set. Back in 2008, she shared her teaching method, which apparently included that noted educational addiction program, the E! countdown.
"I went up to Lindsay's room one time and there was a show on called '101 Celebrity Oops,' and I am like every other one, you know, boobs out, legs everywhere, throwing s--- at Madonna, you know, whatever," the Widow Cobain said back then. "I'm like, 'Lindsay, look! Drugs are bad!'"
Linds, 25, who is currently keeping her head down as she chips away at her court-ordered community service at the morgue, isn't saying one way or the other whether Love is serving as her mentor.
When contacted about the sober coach claims, Lohan's rep told Wonderwall, "We don't have any comment on this."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMagical Mermaid
From Crowd Ignite