- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: SI1/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/GettyImages.com7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News12 of 17
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com13 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
By Kat Giantis
Hey, so remember a couple weeks ago when Courtney Love went on a rant and exposed her breasts to a Sao Paulo audience, who we assume are still suffering post-traumatic flashbacks? And remember that interview she gave back in May, when she said, "I mean, abstinence is a nice idea, but I don't know if it's right for everyone"?
Good, because we have news, which may or may not have emanated from deep within the recesses of Courtney's imagination: The rehabbed rocker, who has been there and sniffed that, reportedly claims to be Lindsay Lohan's sobriety coach.
"I've taken up Lohan because nobody else will," the seemingly indestructible train wreck tells the December issue of Details (via Stylecaster). "[She's] further down the line than I was, because there was no TMZ then."
This isn't the first time Courtney, 47, has talked about her role as an adviser to the troubled members of the younger Hollywood set. Back in 2008, she shared her teaching method, which apparently included that noted educational addiction program, the E! countdown.
"I went up to Lindsay's room one time and there was a show on called '101 Celebrity Oops,' and I am like every other one, you know, boobs out, legs everywhere, throwing s--- at Madonna, you know, whatever," the Widow Cobain said back then. "I'm like, 'Lindsay, look! Drugs are bad!'"
Linds, 25, who is currently keeping her head down as she chips away at her court-ordered community service at the morgue, isn't saying one way or the other whether Love is serving as her mentor.
When contacted about the sober coach claims, Lohan's rep told Wonderwall, "We don't have any comment on this."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBuff Babe
From Crowd Ignite