- Photo: Twitter/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: GR3/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram11 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
By Kat Giantis
All you Beliebers just take a deep breath. It's gonna be OK. Selena Gomez recently shared the Instagram photo below, which shows her finger decorated with a glittery "J" ring as she presumably holds the hand of boyfriend Justin Bieber. The pic's caption: "I'm finally home :)."
Faster than you can say "impulsively given promise ring," rumors started a-flying (yet again) that the starlet, 19, who just wrapped up a world tour, had perhaps received the bauble as part of a pre-Valentine's Day proposal from her 17-year-old beau.
Bieber's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the significance of the ring, but it turns out Gomez has been sporting the sparkly, seemingly territory-marking accessory since January, flashing it everywhere from Los Angeles to Puerto Rico.
This much we can assume: the "J" jewel was given as a romantic gesture, not unlike the pocketsize pair's lunch date on Sunday at a New York outpost of that hot pants mecca, Hooters.
On the menu were such passionate comestibles as curly fries, fried pickles, clam chowder and, of course, chicken wings.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite