- Photo: Twitter/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: GR3/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram11 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
By Kat Giantis
All you Beliebers just take a deep breath. It's gonna be OK. Selena Gomez recently shared the Instagram photo below, which shows her finger decorated with a glittery "J" ring as she presumably holds the hand of boyfriend Justin Bieber. The pic's caption: "I'm finally home :)."
Faster than you can say "impulsively given promise ring," rumors started a-flying (yet again) that the starlet, 19, who just wrapped up a world tour, had perhaps received the bauble as part of a pre-Valentine's Day proposal from her 17-year-old beau.
Bieber's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the significance of the ring, but it turns out Gomez has been sporting the sparkly, seemingly territory-marking accessory since January, flashing it everywhere from Los Angeles to Puerto Rico.
This much we can assume: the "J" jewel was given as a romantic gesture, not unlike the pocketsize pair's lunch date on Sunday at a New York outpost of that hot pants mecca, Hooters.
On the menu were such passionate comestibles as curly fries, fried pickles, clam chowder and, of course, chicken wings.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite