- Photo: Twitter/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: GR3/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram11 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- 'And So It Goes' Review: Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton Shine as Rob Reiner ChanMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:41:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Food Fighters' Has Mediocre Start, But NBC Still Tops Tuesday With &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'Pirates of the Carribean 5' Gets 2017 Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets Dumber
By Kat Giantis
All you Beliebers just take a deep breath. It's gonna be OK. Selena Gomez recently shared the Instagram photo below, which shows her finger decorated with a glittery "J" ring as she presumably holds the hand of boyfriend Justin Bieber. The pic's caption: "I'm finally home :)."
Faster than you can say "impulsively given promise ring," rumors started a-flying (yet again) that the starlet, 19, who just wrapped up a world tour, had perhaps received the bauble as part of a pre-Valentine's Day proposal from her 17-year-old beau.
Bieber's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the significance of the ring, but it turns out Gomez has been sporting the sparkly, seemingly territory-marking accessory since January, flashing it everywhere from Los Angeles to Puerto Rico.
This much we can assume: the "J" jewel was given as a romantic gesture, not unlike the pocketsize pair's lunch date on Sunday at a New York outpost of that hot pants mecca, Hooters.
On the menu were such passionate comestibles as curly fries, fried pickles, clam chowder and, of course, chicken wings.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite