- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Bob Chamberlin/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: SBCH/GSI8 of 15
- Photo: Optic Photos, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 15
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 15
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 15
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN15 of 15
A clear sign you've become romantic kryptonite: when even a former Pussycat Doll doesn't want to be associated with you.
In the blurry pics snapped Tuesday night at Supperclub in Los Angeles, Chris, 23, and Nicole, 34, can be seen having what looks like a cozy tête-à-tête, with one eyewitness claiming it went beyond mere chitchat.
"They were dancing close for a while and being all touchy-feely, and finally Chris leaned into her," a source alleges to X17. "She put her head on his shoulder and they started kissing! I couldn't believe Chris was being so obvious about it!"
Since it's pretty hard to discern what's happening from the blobby, head-like shapes in the images, we'll let Scherzinger explain.
"There is absolutely no truth to the ridiculous story," Nicole's rep fumes to TMZ. "The photos that have surfaced are old friends who were trying to talk at a very loud club. I guarantee there will be no photos of them kissing."
Brown's rep concurs, telling Wonderwall, "No story here. They were not kissing. They are friends, and have been for years. They were talking at a club that was playing loud music."
Brown, for his part, is still coupled up with Karrueche Tran, who reportedly wasn't thrilled that he kissed onetime girlfriend-turned-assault victim Rihanna at the MTV Video Music Awards earlier this month (we're right there with you, Karrueche, if for very different reasons). Scherzinger is dating British race car driver Lewis Hamilton.
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite