Denial File With Beyonce's Belly, Benedict's Date Night and MoreRelated: Hot Gossip, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Alexander Skarsgard, Olivia Munn
- Photo: LAShooters/Fame Flynet2 of 4
A Tolkien Twosome?
Has someone stuck another quarter into Hollywood's random romance generator? Eyebrows were raised on Tuesday night when Liv Tyler was photographed exiting a Los Angeles movie theater with Sherlock Holmes himself, Benedict Cumberbatch.
The casually dressed pair kept their distance as paparazzi clicked away, but their night out, which came two days after they were reportedly seen hanging together at an Emmy afterparty, quickly led to speculation of a hookup.
But J.R.R. Tolkien fans hoping for a crossover romance (Liv got her elf on as the ethereal Arwen in "Lord of the Rings"; Benedict is voicing a pair of characters in the hugely anticipated "Hobbit" franchise) will just have to stick with fan fiction for now.
Cumberbatch's rep succinctly tells the London Daily Mail, "They are not dating."
They are, however, rumored to be co-starring in an upcoming flick about a couple who have a one-night stand. Besides, we can still daydream about what hijinks might have happened if Tyler ever introduced the well-mannered British actor to her rocker dad, Steven.
Cumberbatch, 36, ended his decade-plus relationship with actress Olivia Poulet last year. Tyler, 35, is divorced from musician Royston Langdon, with whom she has a 7-year-old son, Milo.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite