- Photo: Rex USA1 of 19
- Photo: Getty Images North America2 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet7 of 19
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 19
- Photo: FVA/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 19
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 19
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet12 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 19
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks14 of 19
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 19
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: Getty Images North America18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
By Kat Giantis
It's been a little over a week since Kim Kardashian popped out the moniker-challenged fruit of Kanye West's loins, and already the wedding speculation has begun. The London Sun claims that shortly after the arrival of little North West, the never-married chart-topper, 36, proposed to the twice-divorced reality star, 32, by slipping a $770,000 black and tiger-stripe sparkler onto her finger.
Kim, whose drawn-out divorce from husband-of-72-days Kris Humphries was finalized on June 3, allegedly answered Yeezy in the affirmative, with a knot-tying said to be planned for September in Paris.
According to the tab, the black diamond ring isn't of the engagement variety: It's merely a post-birth "push present" that will serve as a placeholder until an appropriately over-the-top rock (we assume) can be found. Or is it?
Turns out you shouldn't buy another gravy boat for Kardashian just yet. Despite the Sun accurately predicting North's name, a family insider insists to People that no proposal has taken place, at least not yet.
"I can't imagine them not getting married," says the source. "That's in their future!"
The new parents are currently bonding with Nori and enjoying all that babies have to offer.
"They are splitting duties," a spy shares with E! News. "Kanye is so hands-on. He's changing diapers." Chimes in the People confidante, "Kanye is already an incredibly present father. He's very relaxed and comfortable."
Kardashian, meanwhile, "does it all," enthuses a very odd TMZ item, which crows about how she's swelled to a G cup and has embraced breast-feeding ("She LOVES whipping out her massive new mammaries").
"Kim always feared having a baby," adds the E! source. "She thought it would be so hard, but it's all coming so naturally to her. Even Kourtney, who thought it would be challenging, is shocked how well Kim is transitioning. She's loving motherhood, and all her fears have gone away."
And despite Kanye's planned promotion of his new album, "Yeezus," and Kim's expected photoshoot with North, "They're putting work aside right now to focus on the family," asserts the People insider. "They're in it 100 percent."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite