- Photo: selenagomez/Instagram1 of 16
- Photo: Instagram2 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: @selenagomez/Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: Terma/SL/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Instagram9 of 16
- Photo: @kyliejenner/Instagram10 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP11 of 16
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: WCP/4CRNS/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: justinbieber/Instagram14 of 16
- Photo: Twitter15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
By Kat Giantis
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have once again proved that stars are just like us -- if we were all still in high school. Their romantic foibles are back in the headlines, this time with a healthy dose of jealousy and revenge tossed in.
Let's start with the curious case of the Instagram unfriending. Last week, Selena, 21, reportedly stopped following the Jenner sisters, a move that came shortly after they all hung out together at the Coachella Music Festival.
Gomez apparently believed Kendall, 18, and Kylie, 16, were a negative influence; their camp sniped that the popster is the toxic one. But it appears Selena's dysfunctional on-off romance with the Biebs, 20, may have been at the heart of the rift.
"Selena felt Kylie was flirting with Justin," a source tells Us Weekly, with another adding, "It got messy. Selena said the Jenner girls were flirting with Justin and his crew. She was pissed and overreacted."
But now, it seems, all is well.
"Selena has no issues with the Jenner girls," maintains an Us spy. "They had an issue, but they have cleared it up. She has always liked the Jenner girls. They had been fans of Selena since they were young."
But is Bieber flaunting the Jenner connection to his sometime flame, who was spotted last weekend with Orlando Bloom?
On Monday, Kendall met up with Justin at a New York studio, and soon after they hit Nobu for sushi (tagging along: her pal, Hailey Baldwin, daughter of Stephen).
Adding to the trying-to-make-her-jealous theory: A day later, Justin Instagrammed a sultry photo of model Ashley Moore, whom he was linked to last year (and who bears a slight resemblance to Gomez). "Super cute," he wrote. "Proud of you."
Probably not coincidentally, these actions came just days after Selena was snapped with Bloom at Chelsea Handler's stand-up show in Los Angeles, sparking talk of an age-mismatched hookup.
But a source assures E! News that they're "not dating" and were at the show with "a bunch of people."
And in a final bit of high school news, Radar claims Selena's falling out with former BFF Taylor Swift was a mutual decision, although Selena's side gets in a pitch-perfect put-down.
"Taylor hasn't talked to Selena since she started hanging out with Justin and the Jenner girls," says a source. "Selena was also so damn bored with Taylor. She didn't want to bake cookies or paint anymore. She was just so done with it all."
Oooh, a cookie burn. That's the worst kind of burn.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite