- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: @OfficialAdele/Twitter9 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
By Kat Giantis
When Adele turned up at the recent Brit Awards with her all-important finger (no, not that one) drooping under the weight of a massive diamond ring, the rumor mill began a-cranking with speculation that she'd gotten engaged to beau Simon Konecki.
The chanteuse, 23, was quick to deny that the 10-plus-carat sparkler was a bended-knee offering from her businessman boyfriend, 36, and she apparently joked that what she really wanted was a ring that could be seen "from space."
But that hasn't slowed down tabloid talk of an impending vow-swap.
Life & Style is convinced that Adele is ready to sprint down the aisle with Konecki, a divorced dad who she reportedly began dating late last year.
"Adele and Simon feel like they're already engaged," a source shares with the mag, which helpfully offers up some wedding dress ideas. "And she wants to get married this year. She's been longing to settle down with a man who will treat her well. She feels Simon is the one, and doesn't see the point in waiting."
According to the tab, the previously unlucky-in-love chart-topper wants to tie the knot in a "laid-back ceremony" at her luxurious new 25-acre West Sussex estate.
"She's not the type of girl who wants a massive church wedding, hundreds of guests and photo rights sold and tons of security," notes the insider. "She would want everyone to let their hair down and have fun without anything too posh."
Meanwhile, In Touch also jumps into the "I do" fray by claiming Adele is "secretly" betrothed and might get married in Africa because of Konecki's charity work in the region.
Adele's rep did not respond to our request for comment on these latest aisle-walk reports.
As for what the singer sees in the bearded Konecki (click above for pics), "He is much more mature than any other guy she's dated," explains the L&S snitch. "He has life experience."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite