- Photo: Rachid Ait/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 6
- Photo: J PAT CARTER/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/.3 of 6
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Interscope Records/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
We can't remember the last time we thought about Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias, but Page Six reminds us that they're still together, at least for now. Seems they're supposedly "on the rocks" after about a dozen years of coupledom.
The purported point of contention in their longtime romance is an old romantic cliché: She wants to get married, but he's dragging his feet.
"Anna is getting tired of waiting for him to decide if he wants to marry her or not," alleges a source. "They've been together for so long, she feels like it's never going to happen. She is ready to move on."
But would Kournikova, 32, really stick around waiting for Iglesias, 38, to cough up a ring? After all, they've already lasted longer than the majority of Hollywood marriages.
"This issue has come up before," adds the spy, "and they have managed to smooth things over and get back together. Time will tell."
The privacy-preferring pair's reps aren't commenting, although one member of the their inner circle warned the paper, "There have been other times when people have speculated there are issues between them. Don't jump to any conclusions."
Besides, former tennis ace Kournikova has repeatedly made it clear she doesn't need a legally binding contract in order to settle down.
"[Marriage] isn't important to me. I'm in a happy relationship -- that's all that matters," she told Women's Health in 2011. "I believe in commitment. I believe in being open and trusting each other and respecting each other completely."
Three years before, Anna declared succinctly, "I'm never getting married."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite