- Photo: Rachid Ait/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 6
- Photo: J PAT CARTER/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/.3 of 6
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Interscope Records/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- MTV's 'Awkward' Star Beau Mirchoff Joins NBC's Manson Series &amMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to Creat
We can't remember the last time we thought about Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias, but Page Six reminds us that they're still together, at least for now. Seems they're supposedly "on the rocks" after about a dozen years of coupledom.
The purported point of contention in their longtime romance is an old romantic cliché: She wants to get married, but he's dragging his feet.
"Anna is getting tired of waiting for him to decide if he wants to marry her or not," alleges a source. "They've been together for so long, she feels like it's never going to happen. She is ready to move on."
But would Kournikova, 32, really stick around waiting for Iglesias, 38, to cough up a ring? After all, they've already lasted longer than the majority of Hollywood marriages.
"This issue has come up before," adds the spy, "and they have managed to smooth things over and get back together. Time will tell."
The privacy-preferring pair's reps aren't commenting, although one member of the their inner circle warned the paper, "There have been other times when people have speculated there are issues between them. Don't jump to any conclusions."
Besides, former tennis ace Kournikova has repeatedly made it clear she doesn't need a legally binding contract in order to settle down.
"[Marriage] isn't important to me. I'm in a happy relationship -- that's all that matters," she told Women's Health in 2011. "I believe in commitment. I believe in being open and trusting each other and respecting each other completely."
Three years before, Anna declared succinctly, "I'm never getting married."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite