- Photo: AG4/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter2 of 18
- Photo: Justin Bieber Fan Site/Zap2It/.3 of 18
- Photo: Instagram4 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: @PMHarper/Twitter6 of 18
- Photo: RR5/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 18
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com10 of 18
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 18
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America14 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'The Good Wife' Review: Legal Drama Ditches the Grief for Dynamic StorytellingMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Jessica Chastain's 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Stumbles in SpecialtyMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New York
By Kat Giantis
The ineffable appeal of Justin Bieber has been out in full force this week, causing fans to risk their lives and best friends to risk (allegedly) their BFF bond.
Let's start in New York, where several dozen young women braved an incoming blizzard on Friday to camp outside 30 Rock in hopes of getting standby tickets for the popster's hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live."
"I'm so cold, but I don't care ...," one fan told the Huffington Post. "I would do anything for him."
Added another, "I'm here because I have an extreme case of Bieber fever."
Still, even true Beliebers have their limits. Explained one Justin enthusiast to the "Today Show," "We said our rule was that if we ever started to feel way too cold, we would not risk our lives for Bieber."
"SNL" planned to hand out tickets early because of the storm.
But these foolhardy and frigid fangirls aren't the only ones with Bieber on the brain. Depending on which dubious source you believe, Taylor Swift either wants bestie Selena Gomez to stop seeing sometime squeeze Justin Bieber, or she wants her to move out of the way so she can take a crack at him.
''Taylor would rather Selena break everything off with Justin and believes that will happen in the very near future," an insider titters to HollywoodLife.com. "Taylor isn't a Justin fan at all."
Despite a romantic meltdown over New Year's, Gomez, 20, has reportedly been spending time with Bieber, 18, in recent days, a situation Swift, 23, feels is easily rectified, given enough time and distance.
"Taylor is very spiritual and superstitious," contends the pal, "and believes in the saying, 'It takes half the time of a relationship you had with someone to get over the relationship you had with that person.'"
Meanwhile, the National Enquirer takes the opposite tack and is convinced that Swifty is "zeroing in" on the Biebs.
"Taylor feels Justin is fair game now," claims a snitch. "She's had a crush on him for years."
The supposed reason? "Taylor says that as a superstar himself, Justin is the one person who knows what her life is like," continues the spy. "She says Justin just 'gets her,' and she finds that incredibly romantic."
That sounds a mite over the top, even for the caprious-in-love Swift, who's coming off a brief, photo op-heavy dalliance with One Direction's Harry Styles. Not surprisingly, a Taylor insider assures Gossip Cop that the Justin targeting talk is completely false.
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite