- Photo: AG4/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter2 of 18
- Photo: Justin Bieber Fan Site/Zap2It/.3 of 18
- Photo: Instagram4 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: @PMHarper/Twitter6 of 18
- Photo: RR5/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 18
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com10 of 18
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 18
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America14 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA17 of 18
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
By Kat Giantis
The ineffable appeal of Justin Bieber has been out in full force this week, causing fans to risk their lives and best friends to risk (allegedly) their BFF bond.
Let's start in New York, where several dozen young women braved an incoming blizzard on Friday to camp outside 30 Rock in hopes of getting standby tickets for the popster's hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live."
"I'm so cold, but I don't care ...," one fan told the Huffington Post. "I would do anything for him."
Added another, "I'm here because I have an extreme case of Bieber fever."
Still, even true Beliebers have their limits. Explained one Justin enthusiast to the "Today Show," "We said our rule was that if we ever started to feel way too cold, we would not risk our lives for Bieber."
"SNL" planned to hand out tickets early because of the storm.
But these foolhardy and frigid fangirls aren't the only ones with Bieber on the brain. Depending on which dubious source you believe, Taylor Swift either wants bestie Selena Gomez to stop seeing sometime squeeze Justin Bieber, or she wants her to move out of the way so she can take a crack at him.
''Taylor would rather Selena break everything off with Justin and believes that will happen in the very near future," an insider titters to HollywoodLife.com. "Taylor isn't a Justin fan at all."
Despite a romantic meltdown over New Year's, Gomez, 20, has reportedly been spending time with Bieber, 18, in recent days, a situation Swift, 23, feels is easily rectified, given enough time and distance.
"Taylor is very spiritual and superstitious," contends the pal, "and believes in the saying, 'It takes half the time of a relationship you had with someone to get over the relationship you had with that person.'"
Meanwhile, the National Enquirer takes the opposite tack and is convinced that Swifty is "zeroing in" on the Biebs.
"Taylor feels Justin is fair game now," claims a snitch. "She's had a crush on him for years."
The supposed reason? "Taylor says that as a superstar himself, Justin is the one person who knows what her life is like," continues the spy. "She says Justin just 'gets her,' and she finds that incredibly romantic."
That sounds a mite over the top, even for the caprious-in-love Swift, who's coming off a brief, photo op-heavy dalliance with One Direction's Harry Styles. Not surprisingly, a Taylor insider assures Gossip Cop that the Justin targeting talk is completely false.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite