- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: ANDY JAXN STFN/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: JM5/Wonderwall8 of 18
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Jason L Nelson/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com14 of 18
- Photo: Ed Rode/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Getty Images North America16 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP17 of 18
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks18 of 18
Last month, Carrie Underwood acknowledged to Allure that she's "not close" to Taylor Swift, although they "run into each other at events." But are they dead set on avoiding each other at Sunday's Grammy Awards?
So says Us Weekly, which reports that staffers were ordered to keep the blonde crooners "from crossing paths" during the show because "they hate each other."
The supposed source of their ostensible animosity? "Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her," tattles a Swift pal, "so she steers clear of her."
But don't expect a tussle to ensue if the chart-toppers accidentally bump into each other during the ceremony. A Swift source assures Gossip Cop that the feud news is false.
Meanwhile, in other "successful ladies reduced to a catfight cliché" news, the National Enquirer claims Jessica Chastain "has her claws out" for fellow Best Actress Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence.
"Jessica can't stand the fact that Jennifer is stealing her thunder!" alleges a source. "What's more, the critics have been gushing over Jennifer's award show speeches, and it's been killing Jessica!"
But a confidant inside Camp Chastain bills the hostility talk as "hysterical" and insists the thespian has never uttered a word about J.Law.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite