- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: ANDY JAXN STFN/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: JM5/Wonderwall8 of 18
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Jason L Nelson/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com14 of 18
- Photo: Ed Rode/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Getty Images North America16 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP17 of 18
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks18 of 18
Last month, Carrie Underwood acknowledged to Allure that she's "not close" to Taylor Swift, although they "run into each other at events." But are they dead set on avoiding each other at Sunday's Grammy Awards?
So says Us Weekly, which reports that staffers were ordered to keep the blonde crooners "from crossing paths" during the show because "they hate each other."
The supposed source of their ostensible animosity? "Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her," tattles a Swift pal, "so she steers clear of her."
But don't expect a tussle to ensue if the chart-toppers accidentally bump into each other during the ceremony. A Swift source assures Gossip Cop that the feud news is false.
Meanwhile, in other "successful ladies reduced to a catfight cliché" news, the National Enquirer claims Jessica Chastain "has her claws out" for fellow Best Actress Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence.
"Jessica can't stand the fact that Jennifer is stealing her thunder!" alleges a source. "What's more, the critics have been gushing over Jennifer's award show speeches, and it's been killing Jessica!"
But a confidant inside Camp Chastain bills the hostility talk as "hysterical" and insists the thespian has never uttered a word about J.Law.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite