- Photo: WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: @demilovato/Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: RWO/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviews
By Kat Giantis
Did 19-year-old Demi Lovato have an epiphany over the wisdom of dating a guy a dozen years her senior? Rumors began flying on Tuesday that the rehabbed starlet may have ditched rekindled flame Wilmer Valderrama, 31.
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left," retweeted Demi. If that aphorism sounds better than the usual Twitter fare, that's because it's commonly attributed to Marilyn Monroe.
Lovato continued in that same anti-romance vein a short time later when she pointed out, "The smartest thing a woman can ever learn, is to never need a man."
Word is, Demi first hooked up with the indiscreet starlet defiler in the spring of 2010, not long after she split from Joe Jonas. She reportedly reconnected with Valderrama shortly after she exited rehab in early 2011.
Split suspicions come just a couple days after E! News spotted Demi hanging with Wilmer and several pals at Beacher's Madhouse in Los Angeles.
"She went right to Wilmer's table," says a spy. "They are definitely together."
Beating a hasty retreat when she appeared was Jonas, who had arrived at the club with Valderrama.
"I didn't see her make any eye contact with Joe," relays the insider. "They avoided each other."
Reps for Demi and Wilmer have yet to comment on the breakup chatter.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite