- Photo: WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: @demilovato/Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: RWO/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Judd Apatow Hires 'South Park's' Pam Brady to Rewrite 'Business MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:36:00 PM
- CW's 'Flash' Adds 'Rake's' Kelly Frye as SuperMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:25:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WME
By Kat Giantis
Did 19-year-old Demi Lovato have an epiphany over the wisdom of dating a guy a dozen years her senior? Rumors began flying on Tuesday that the rehabbed starlet may have ditched rekindled flame Wilmer Valderrama, 31.
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left," retweeted Demi. If that aphorism sounds better than the usual Twitter fare, that's because it's commonly attributed to Marilyn Monroe.
Lovato continued in that same anti-romance vein a short time later when she pointed out, "The smartest thing a woman can ever learn, is to never need a man."
Word is, Demi first hooked up with the indiscreet starlet defiler in the spring of 2010, not long after she split from Joe Jonas. She reportedly reconnected with Valderrama shortly after she exited rehab in early 2011.
Split suspicions come just a couple days after E! News spotted Demi hanging with Wilmer and several pals at Beacher's Madhouse in Los Angeles.
"She went right to Wilmer's table," says a spy. "They are definitely together."
Beating a hasty retreat when she appeared was Jonas, who had arrived at the club with Valderrama.
"I didn't see her make any eye contact with Joe," relays the insider. "They avoided each other."
Reps for Demi and Wilmer have yet to comment on the breakup chatter.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite