- Photo: WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: @demilovato/Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: RWO/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- TLC Picks Up With 'Half-Ton Killer's' Life Post-Murder Acquittal (ExclusiMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:36:47 PM
- Time Warner Cable, This Is Why People Get Mad at You (Opinion)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:36:15 PM
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne HathawayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:59:17 PM
- HBO Lands Billy Crystal's Broadway Show '700 Sundays'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:42:54 PM
- Rush Limbaugh Must Apologize to Pope Francis, Petition DemandsMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:13:04 PM
- TLC Picks Up With 'Half-Ton Killer's' Life Post-Murder Acquittal (Exclusi
By Kat Giantis
Did 19-year-old Demi Lovato have an epiphany over the wisdom of dating a guy a dozen years her senior? Rumors began flying on Tuesday that the rehabbed starlet may have ditched rekindled flame Wilmer Valderrama, 31.
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left," retweeted Demi. If that aphorism sounds better than the usual Twitter fare, that's because it's commonly attributed to Marilyn Monroe.
Lovato continued in that same anti-romance vein a short time later when she pointed out, "The smartest thing a woman can ever learn, is to never need a man."
Word is, Demi first hooked up with the indiscreet starlet defiler in the spring of 2010, not long after she split from Joe Jonas. She reportedly reconnected with Valderrama shortly after she exited rehab in early 2011.
Split suspicions come just a couple days after E! News spotted Demi hanging with Wilmer and several pals at Beacher's Madhouse in Los Angeles.
"She went right to Wilmer's table," says a spy. "They are definitely together."
Beating a hasty retreat when she appeared was Jonas, who had arrived at the club with Valderrama.
"I didn't see her make any eye contact with Joe," relays the insider. "They avoided each other."
Reps for Demi and Wilmer have yet to comment on the breakup chatter.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDrag Racing?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite