- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram1 of 19
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 19
- Photo: BB13/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet4 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 19
- Photo: Mr Blue/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: PMK/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: FUTURE IMAGE/StarTraks10 of 19
- Photo: KAZUHIRO NOGI/GettyImages.com11 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 19
- Photo: MTRX/GSI13 of 19
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage14 of 19
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 19
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.16 of 19
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com17 of 19
- Photo: COBO/GSI18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Two things that often get a bad rap -- social media and Justin Bieber -- came together on Monday in a most touching way. In response to an online campaign to persuade him to visit a sick Canadian fan, the 18-year-old popster popped by an Edmonton hospital for a confab with 17-year-old Crystal Montgomery, who is suffering from bone cancer.
It all started when Crystal's pals issued pleas on Facebook and Twitter for the Biebs to swing by and meet her while he was in town to perform at a sold-out concert.
"It would mean the world to Crystal if you stopped even five minutes to see her, since she is too sick to leave the hospital and attend the concert like her and I had originally planned," wrote her friend Joana Antunes.
"My fans are amazing. They made me aware of something. I'm gonna make good on it. #giveback," Bieber tweeted on Monday. "Now off to do something that matters."
A few hours later, Justin posted a picture showing him posing with Montgomery in her hospital room. For those cynical types who feel the urge to mutter, "PR-savvy photo op," try to remember that the face time went a long way toward lifting the teen's spirits.
"He's amazing. He's an inspiration," Crystal gushed to the Toronto Sun. "To see him be such a megastar so willing to help people, and he's just such a great person. He's an inspiration to everyone."
Responded Bieber, "Thanks to the fans for always pointing me on the right path."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite