- Photo: Rachid Ait/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 22
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com5 of 22
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Taylor Swift/Twitter7 of 22
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com9 of 22
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News10 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 22
- Photo: Samantha Shrader/Retna Ltd.12 of 22
- Photo: JD3/WENN13 of 22
- Photo: Splash News14 of 22
- Photo: Tina Paul/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.15 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com16 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com17 of 22
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital18 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com19 of 22
- Photo: HRC/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
By Kat Giantis
Will Taylor Swift's future ditties contain allusions to floating down to earth, with a heart broken into a million little pieces? Word out of Nashville has the doll-faced chart-topper spending quality time with Will Anderson, frontman for the band Parachute.
Swift, 21, was snapped strolling around town with Anderson, 25, over Thanksgiving weekend (that's him on the right, decked out in the leather bomber jacket and sunglasses), and Perez Hilton speculates the two may be "more than just friends."
The "evidence," such as it is: Whenever Taylor returns to her home base of Nashville, she supposedly holes up at Will's pad "at least 3-4 times a week." They've also posted the same photo on their respective Instagram accounts. Oh, and Anderson has taken an interest in Taylor's latest passion: making snow globes.
We'll add one more equally dubious observation to the mix: Taylor and Will were photographed drinking coffee, her favorite pastime during her brief, awkward romance with Jake Gyllenhaal.
Alas, an insider pours cold water on the hookup speculation, pooh-poohing to Gossip Cop that Swift and Anderson are friends without benefits.
Echoes another source to Hollywood Life, "From what I've heard, they are just friends. They hang out all the time, but I don't think it's a sexual thing."
And no, you're not the only ones who experienced a shudder over the use of the phrase "sexual thing" in relation to the wholesome, kitten-loving Swifty.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite