- Photo: Rachid Ait/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 22
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com5 of 22
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Taylor Swift/Twitter7 of 22
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com9 of 22
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News10 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 22
- Photo: Samantha Shrader/Retna Ltd.12 of 22
- Photo: JD3/WENN13 of 22
- Photo: Splash News14 of 22
- Photo: Tina Paul/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.15 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com16 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com17 of 22
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital18 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com19 of 22
- Photo: HRC/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
By Kat Giantis
Will Taylor Swift's future ditties contain allusions to floating down to earth, with a heart broken into a million little pieces? Word out of Nashville has the doll-faced chart-topper spending quality time with Will Anderson, frontman for the band Parachute.
Swift, 21, was snapped strolling around town with Anderson, 25, over Thanksgiving weekend (that's him on the right, decked out in the leather bomber jacket and sunglasses), and Perez Hilton speculates the two may be "more than just friends."
The "evidence," such as it is: Whenever Taylor returns to her home base of Nashville, she supposedly holes up at Will's pad "at least 3-4 times a week." They've also posted the same photo on their respective Instagram accounts. Oh, and Anderson has taken an interest in Taylor's latest passion: making snow globes.
We'll add one more equally dubious observation to the mix: Taylor and Will were photographed drinking coffee, her favorite pastime during her brief, awkward romance with Jake Gyllenhaal.
Alas, an insider pours cold water on the hookup speculation, pooh-poohing to Gossip Cop that Swift and Anderson are friends without benefits.
Echoes another source to Hollywood Life, "From what I've heard, they are just friends. They hang out all the time, but I don't think it's a sexual thing."
And no, you're not the only ones who experienced a shudder over the use of the phrase "sexual thing" in relation to the wholesome, kitten-loving Swifty.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite