- Photo: Facebook/.1 of 15
- Photo: Dan MacMedan/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 15
- Photo: Ricardo Arduengo/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 15
- Photo: Bob Cass/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: VPB/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin10 of 15
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: DCA/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
By Kat Giantis
Revenge is a dish best served cold, and nothing is chillier than a supposedly jealous ex unveiling a new romance on Facebook.
On Wednesday, Marc Anthony posted a photo showing him puckering up with Venezuelan model Shannon de Lima, who, at 24, just happens to be the very same age as Jennifer Lopez's rebound squeeze, backup dancer Casper Smart.
Granted, an armchair psychologist might look at the kissing pic (below) and note that both parties seem more interested in the camera than each other, and that Marc's steely stare seems to be saying to J.Lo, "How do you like them manzanas?"
Anyhoo, just in case the photo didn't make his sentiments clear, the crooner, 43, added a few telling tweets to the mix.
"To my @Shadelima my statue of liberty," Anthony gushed (in Spanish) to the bikini-favoring looker. "Kisses, baby."
He also retweeted a post from his son, Chase, that labeled them an item: "To all my followers and everybody on twitter follow 2012 best couple and for many more years to come @MarcAnthony and @Shadelima !!!!!"
According to Univision, de Lima was crowned Miss Earth Venezuela 2005 and is the mother of a 4-year-old son. She reportedly met Anthony in Miami a few months back.
Marc's public lip-lock comes on the heels of Us Weekly's claims he's so "furious" and "filled with jealousy" over Jennifer's hoofer hookup that he's contemplating a custody battle over 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.
That report coincided with Life & Style's story that the singer was spotted squiring 28-year-old Mexican model Adriana Ontiveros to a Miami Dolphins game on Dec. 11.
"They were holding hands, and he seemed very comfortable with her," said a source. "He wasn't flaunting it."
But it looks like he is now.
As for J.Lo, who split with Anthony in July, she's spent the last few days cuddling up with Smart in Miami.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite