- Photo: Facebook/.1 of 15
- Photo: Dan MacMedan/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 15
- Photo: Ricardo Arduengo/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 15
- Photo: Bob Cass/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: VPB/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin10 of 15
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: DCA/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Inside President Obama's Funny or Die VideoMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew Weiner
By Kat Giantis
Revenge is a dish best served cold, and nothing is chillier than a supposedly jealous ex unveiling a new romance on Facebook.
On Wednesday, Marc Anthony posted a photo showing him puckering up with Venezuelan model Shannon de Lima, who, at 24, just happens to be the very same age as Jennifer Lopez's rebound squeeze, backup dancer Casper Smart.
Granted, an armchair psychologist might look at the kissing pic (below) and note that both parties seem more interested in the camera than each other, and that Marc's steely stare seems to be saying to J.Lo, "How do you like them manzanas?"
Anyhoo, just in case the photo didn't make his sentiments clear, the crooner, 43, added a few telling tweets to the mix.
"To my @Shadelima my statue of liberty," Anthony gushed (in Spanish) to the bikini-favoring looker. "Kisses, baby."
He also retweeted a post from his son, Chase, that labeled them an item: "To all my followers and everybody on twitter follow 2012 best couple and for many more years to come @MarcAnthony and @Shadelima !!!!!"
According to Univision, de Lima was crowned Miss Earth Venezuela 2005 and is the mother of a 4-year-old son. She reportedly met Anthony in Miami a few months back.
Marc's public lip-lock comes on the heels of Us Weekly's claims he's so "furious" and "filled with jealousy" over Jennifer's hoofer hookup that he's contemplating a custody battle over 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.
That report coincided with Life & Style's story that the singer was spotted squiring 28-year-old Mexican model Adriana Ontiveros to a Miami Dolphins game on Dec. 11.
"They were holding hands, and he seemed very comfortable with her," said a source. "He wasn't flaunting it."
But it looks like he is now.
As for J.Lo, who split with Anthony in July, she's spent the last few days cuddling up with Smart in Miami.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite