- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 8
- Photo: WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
By Kat Giantis
Good news or bad news for music fans? Adele wants everyone to know that, despite the rumors, the current state of her personal life isn't a surefire recipe for another heart-wrenching album about love gone wrong.
The sales-shattering chanteuse, 23, took to her website on Tuesday to set the record straight about her burgeoning romance with bearded British businessman Simon Konecki, 36.
Seems the tabloids have been abuzz with talk that Konecki is still married to stylist Clary Fisher, the mother of his 5-year-old daughter.
Not so, says Adele.
"This is the first and last time I will comment on the details of my relationship with Simon. Contrary to reports and headlines in the press today, Simon is divorced and has been for 4 years," explained the titian-haired singer. "Everyone in our lives separately and together wish us nothing but the best, and vice versa. These are the facts. Take care and see you all in February."
Adele, who is returning to the stage next month following vocal cord surgery, has spent the last few weeks in the company of Konecki: The two were recently snapped enjoying some PDA in the Florida Everglades.
Adele reportedly met Konecki a couple months back through her pal (and fellow redhead), singer Ed Sheeran, and the entrepreneur helped her bounce back from her throat issues.
"To have Simon by her side has made things a lot better," a source tells Us Weekly. "She's smiling in a way I haven't seen in a long time."
According to the British tabs, Konecki founded the clean-water charity Drop4Drop and is known to run with British society types. He also attended Eton, the elite British prep school that educated Prince William and Prince Harry.
Posh upbringing notwithstanding, his friends call him as "Swampy" (no, we don't know why, but we assume it has nothing to do with recent paparazzi shots showing him mining for gold inside his nostril while Adele stands a couple feet away).
Last week in London, Adele took Simon to a birthday party for a pal who appears on the British soap opera "EastEnders," but they kept the handsiness in check.
"They were definitely together, and left together," a source tells People, "although they didn't kiss on the dance floor or anything like that."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite