- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 8
- Photo: WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
By Kat Giantis
Good news or bad news for music fans? Adele wants everyone to know that, despite the rumors, the current state of her personal life isn't a surefire recipe for another heart-wrenching album about love gone wrong.
The sales-shattering chanteuse, 23, took to her website on Tuesday to set the record straight about her burgeoning romance with bearded British businessman Simon Konecki, 36.
Seems the tabloids have been abuzz with talk that Konecki is still married to stylist Clary Fisher, the mother of his 5-year-old daughter.
Not so, says Adele.
"This is the first and last time I will comment on the details of my relationship with Simon. Contrary to reports and headlines in the press today, Simon is divorced and has been for 4 years," explained the titian-haired singer. "Everyone in our lives separately and together wish us nothing but the best, and vice versa. These are the facts. Take care and see you all in February."
Adele, who is returning to the stage next month following vocal cord surgery, has spent the last few weeks in the company of Konecki: The two were recently snapped enjoying some PDA in the Florida Everglades.
Adele reportedly met Konecki a couple months back through her pal (and fellow redhead), singer Ed Sheeran, and the entrepreneur helped her bounce back from her throat issues.
"To have Simon by her side has made things a lot better," a source tells Us Weekly. "She's smiling in a way I haven't seen in a long time."
According to the British tabs, Konecki founded the clean-water charity Drop4Drop and is known to run with British society types. He also attended Eton, the elite British prep school that educated Prince William and Prince Harry.
Posh upbringing notwithstanding, his friends call him as "Swampy" (no, we don't know why, but we assume it has nothing to do with recent paparazzi shots showing him mining for gold inside his nostril while Adele stands a couple feet away).
Last week in London, Adele took Simon to a birthday party for a pal who appears on the British soap opera "EastEnders," but they kept the handsiness in check.
"They were definitely together, and left together," a source tells People, "although they didn't kiss on the dance floor or anything like that."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite