- Photo: Agent 47/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Facebook/.2 of 11
- Photo: RockySchenck.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 11
- Photo: Alex Blasquez/Retna Ltd.6 of 11
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
By Kat Giantis
Two words for Frances Bean Cobain: prenuptial agreement. Seems the 19-year-old offspring of Courtney Love and the late Kurt Cobain may be engaged to her rocker boyfriend of more than a year.
The OC Weekly says Frances and her ostensibly Kurt-resembling squeeze, Isaiah Silva of the Los Angeles band the Rambles, recently, if temporarily, changed their respective Facebook statuses to "engaged."
And no, we don't think this has "bad idea" or "daddy issues" written all over it.
A desire to settle down could be behind Frances' recent purchase of a $1.8 million Los Angeles home, which she presumably bought with the money she inherited on her 18th birthday from a trust fund set up after Kurt's 1994 suicide.
"Getting to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend makes me the luckiest woman in the world," Frances reportedly gushed on Facebook, where the paper says she goes by the name Frances Rachel Leigh Cook.
On Wednesday, Silva, who apparently uses the Son of Sam-inspired moniker Isaiah David Berkowitz-Cusack, posted a photo showing him locking lips with Cobain. The caption: "Lving m bby (:"
The Weekly points out the "creepy" resemblance between Silva and Cobain, something that was also noted by Love as she watched a YouTube video of a Rambles performance.
"He looks like her daddy," Frances' estranged mom "wistfully" sighed in the November issue of Vanity Fair.
Whatever the couple's nuptial plans, we wish them the best and offer one teeny bit of advice to Frances Bean: If you do end up tying the knot, save yourself the surefire mother-of-the-bride Courtney drama and elope.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite