- Photo: Agent 47/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Facebook/.2 of 11
- Photo: RockySchenck.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 11
- Photo: Alex Blasquez/Retna Ltd.6 of 11
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
By Kat Giantis
Two words for Frances Bean Cobain: prenuptial agreement. Seems the 19-year-old offspring of Courtney Love and the late Kurt Cobain may be engaged to her rocker boyfriend of more than a year.
The OC Weekly says Frances and her ostensibly Kurt-resembling squeeze, Isaiah Silva of the Los Angeles band the Rambles, recently, if temporarily, changed their respective Facebook statuses to "engaged."
And no, we don't think this has "bad idea" or "daddy issues" written all over it.
A desire to settle down could be behind Frances' recent purchase of a $1.8 million Los Angeles home, which she presumably bought with the money she inherited on her 18th birthday from a trust fund set up after Kurt's 1994 suicide.
"Getting to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend makes me the luckiest woman in the world," Frances reportedly gushed on Facebook, where the paper says she goes by the name Frances Rachel Leigh Cook.
On Wednesday, Silva, who apparently uses the Son of Sam-inspired moniker Isaiah David Berkowitz-Cusack, posted a photo showing him locking lips with Cobain. The caption: "Lving m bby (:"
The Weekly points out the "creepy" resemblance between Silva and Cobain, something that was also noted by Love as she watched a YouTube video of a Rambles performance.
"He looks like her daddy," Frances' estranged mom "wistfully" sighed in the November issue of Vanity Fair.
Whatever the couple's nuptial plans, we wish them the best and offer one teeny bit of advice to Frances Bean: If you do end up tying the knot, save yourself the surefire mother-of-the-bride Courtney drama and elope.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite