- Photo: Agent 47/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Facebook/.2 of 11
- Photo: RockySchenck.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 11
- Photo: Alex Blasquez/Retna Ltd.6 of 11
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Internet Cancellation Hoax Outrages FansMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian jump into reality TVMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:50:32 PM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'E
By Kat Giantis
Two words for Frances Bean Cobain: prenuptial agreement. Seems the 19-year-old offspring of Courtney Love and the late Kurt Cobain may be engaged to her rocker boyfriend of more than a year.
The OC Weekly says Frances and her ostensibly Kurt-resembling squeeze, Isaiah Silva of the Los Angeles band the Rambles, recently, if temporarily, changed their respective Facebook statuses to "engaged."
And no, we don't think this has "bad idea" or "daddy issues" written all over it.
A desire to settle down could be behind Frances' recent purchase of a $1.8 million Los Angeles home, which she presumably bought with the money she inherited on her 18th birthday from a trust fund set up after Kurt's 1994 suicide.
"Getting to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend makes me the luckiest woman in the world," Frances reportedly gushed on Facebook, where the paper says she goes by the name Frances Rachel Leigh Cook.
On Wednesday, Silva, who apparently uses the Son of Sam-inspired moniker Isaiah David Berkowitz-Cusack, posted a photo showing him locking lips with Cobain. The caption: "Lving m bby (:"
The Weekly points out the "creepy" resemblance between Silva and Cobain, something that was also noted by Love as she watched a YouTube video of a Rambles performance.
"He looks like her daddy," Frances' estranged mom "wistfully" sighed in the November issue of Vanity Fair.
Whatever the couple's nuptial plans, we wish them the best and offer one teeny bit of advice to Frances Bean: If you do end up tying the knot, save yourself the surefire mother-of-the-bride Courtney drama and elope.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian and more pregnant stars show off their baby bumps over the holiday weekend on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Demands
From Crowd Ignite