- Photo: Agent 47/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Facebook/.2 of 11
- Photo: RockySchenck.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 11
- Photo: Alex Blasquez/Retna Ltd.6 of 11
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
By Kat Giantis
Two words for Frances Bean Cobain: prenuptial agreement. Seems the 19-year-old offspring of Courtney Love and the late Kurt Cobain may be engaged to her rocker boyfriend of more than a year.
The OC Weekly says Frances and her ostensibly Kurt-resembling squeeze, Isaiah Silva of the Los Angeles band the Rambles, recently, if temporarily, changed their respective Facebook statuses to "engaged."
And no, we don't think this has "bad idea" or "daddy issues" written all over it.
A desire to settle down could be behind Frances' recent purchase of a $1.8 million Los Angeles home, which she presumably bought with the money she inherited on her 18th birthday from a trust fund set up after Kurt's 1994 suicide.
"Getting to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend makes me the luckiest woman in the world," Frances reportedly gushed on Facebook, where the paper says she goes by the name Frances Rachel Leigh Cook.
On Wednesday, Silva, who apparently uses the Son of Sam-inspired moniker Isaiah David Berkowitz-Cusack, posted a photo showing him locking lips with Cobain. The caption: "Lving m bby (:"
The Weekly points out the "creepy" resemblance between Silva and Cobain, something that was also noted by Love as she watched a YouTube video of a Rambles performance.
"He looks like her daddy," Frances' estranged mom "wistfully" sighed in the November issue of Vanity Fair.
Whatever the couple's nuptial plans, we wish them the best and offer one teeny bit of advice to Frances Bean: If you do end up tying the knot, save yourself the surefire mother-of-the-bride Courtney drama and elope.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite