- Photo: Agent 47/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Facebook/.2 of 11
- Photo: RockySchenck.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 11
- Photo: Alex Blasquez/Retna Ltd.6 of 11
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
By Kat Giantis
Two words for Frances Bean Cobain: prenuptial agreement. Seems the 19-year-old offspring of Courtney Love and the late Kurt Cobain may be engaged to her rocker boyfriend of more than a year.
The OC Weekly says Frances and her ostensibly Kurt-resembling squeeze, Isaiah Silva of the Los Angeles band the Rambles, recently, if temporarily, changed their respective Facebook statuses to "engaged."
And no, we don't think this has "bad idea" or "daddy issues" written all over it.
A desire to settle down could be behind Frances' recent purchase of a $1.8 million Los Angeles home, which she presumably bought with the money she inherited on her 18th birthday from a trust fund set up after Kurt's 1994 suicide.
"Getting to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend makes me the luckiest woman in the world," Frances reportedly gushed on Facebook, where the paper says she goes by the name Frances Rachel Leigh Cook.
On Wednesday, Silva, who apparently uses the Son of Sam-inspired moniker Isaiah David Berkowitz-Cusack, posted a photo showing him locking lips with Cobain. The caption: "Lving m bby (:"
The Weekly points out the "creepy" resemblance between Silva and Cobain, something that was also noted by Love as she watched a YouTube video of a Rambles performance.
"He looks like her daddy," Frances' estranged mom "wistfully" sighed in the November issue of Vanity Fair.
Whatever the couple's nuptial plans, we wish them the best and offer one teeny bit of advice to Frances Bean: If you do end up tying the knot, save yourself the surefire mother-of-the-bride Courtney drama and elope.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite