- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: @madonna/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: PX1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
In what sounds like a modern-day version of that "Seinfeld" episode in which Jerry is busted making out with his girlfriend during "Schindler's List," Madonna apparently wouldn't put her thumbs away during the equally intense and affecting "12 Years a Slave."
A Page Six source paints the scene at Tuesday's New York premiere of the Steve McQueen-directed drama: "A blonde in black lace gloves wouldn't stop texting" as the movie began, prompting a fellow moviegoer to ask her to stop.
Her alleged (and allegedly appalling) response: "It's for business … enslaver!"
Sure, the story could be apocryphal, but we can all agree that texting during a movie -- with or without a wholly inappropriate comeback -- is just downright rude.
Despite the purported distraction, the Big M was moved by the Oscar buzz-y film.
"She was wiping away tears after the movie," a spy tells E! News. "She said she loved the movie."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite