- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: @madonna/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: PX1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
In what sounds like a modern-day version of that "Seinfeld" episode in which Jerry is busted making out with his girlfriend during "Schindler's List," Madonna apparently wouldn't put her thumbs away during the equally intense and affecting "12 Years a Slave."
A Page Six source paints the scene at Tuesday's New York premiere of the Steve McQueen-directed drama: "A blonde in black lace gloves wouldn't stop texting" as the movie began, prompting a fellow moviegoer to ask her to stop.
Her alleged (and allegedly appalling) response: "It's for business … enslaver!"
Sure, the story could be apocryphal, but we can all agree that texting during a movie -- with or without a wholly inappropriate comeback -- is just downright rude.
Despite the purported distraction, the Big M was moved by the Oscar buzz-y film.
"She was wiping away tears after the movie," a spy tells E! News. "She said she loved the movie."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBuff Babe
From Crowd Ignite