Is Rihanna Loving or Loathing the Chris Brown-Drake Drama?Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Drake
- Photo: WENN/WireImage1 of 21
- Photo: DR2/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage3 of 21
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet4 of 21
- Photo: DR2/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: BSPsyndication/NPG6 of 21
- Photo: NGRE/GSI7 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 21
- Photo: Koki Nagahama/GettyImages.com9 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP10 of 21
- Photo: KO/JD/Flynetonline.com/Fame Flynet11 of 21
- Photo: Wonderwall12 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage17 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP18 of 21
- Photo: http://www.facebook.com/rihanna/.19 of 21
- Photo: http://www.facebook.com/rihanna/.20 of 21
- Photo: http://www.facebook.com/rihanna/.21 of 21
By Kat Giantis
It's still unclear whether Rihanna was unwittingly responsible for Thursday's bottle-hurling, bloody melee involving Chris Brown and Drake (and/or their respective entourages), but insiders claim she's not exactly broken up over the possibility.
She "loves this!" a source tells Us Weekly. "Men fighting over her? Are you kidding? Of course. [She] loves the drama."
The chanteuse reportedly received a barrage of texts soon after the early-morning brawl at New York club W.i.P., which the rumor mill contends was sparked when Drake invoked RiRi's name to Brown.
"She just laughed," relays the insider. "She's spoken to both of them and just thinks it's crazy. She's glad she wasn't there, though!"
In recent weeks, the romantically challenged Rihanna has been linked to both her rage-prone ex-boyfriend and the erstwhile Wheelchair Jimmy.
In late May, she was supposedly "all over" Drake at a Miami club. In the last week or so, she's traded significant looks with Brown in hot spots on both coasts, a worrisome game that culminated in an apparent dance-off on Monday night.
"She wants to be friends with both of them," offers the Us spy.
Hollywood Life, however, has a different take on her reaction.
"When she heard they were fighting and apparently over her, she shook her head and was like, 'You've got to be [bleeping] kidding me,'" says a snitch. "She clearly doesn't want anyone fighting and especially not over her."
Meanwhile, Radar claims that Rihanna spent Thursday night in the company of Brown, who just three years ago left her face in much the same condition as two of the people reportedly caught up in the clash club, namely this bodyguard and this bystander.
"Chris and Rihanna hung out at Jay-Z's 40/40 Club all night," alleges a source, "and it was clear that she loved the attention he was giving her."
The we-hope-hyperbolic-tending spy then ominously adds, "Those two have a thing for each other that will never die, no matter what, and they're on their way to really being back together."
Fortunately, Gossip Cop insists Rihanna flew solo at 40/40.
Brown, who was at W.i.P. with girlfriend Karrueche Tran, supposedly received ministration from Rihanna for the cut on his chin that he reportedly sustained in the scrap.
"Chris, Karrueche and his friends were victims of a brutal attack last night at W.i.P.," his rep told Wonderwall in the wake of the incident. "They sustained several injuries. Chris and his party are cooperating with New York authorities, who are pursuing this incident further."
Drake has also denied involvement, with his mouthpiece saying in a statement, "Drake did not participate in any wrongdoing of any kind. He was on his way out of the club when the altercation began. He did not engage in any activity which resulted in injury to person or damage to property."
Police are currently investigating whether shots were fired during the dustup.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
- Brad Pitt's Changing Looks
- Hollywood's Hottest Dads
- Mark Wahlberg's Shirtless Looks
- Prince William & Duchess Kate's Cutest Couple Moments
- Stars with tattoos of other celebs
- Brooke Shields' Changing Looks
- Carrie Underwood's Evolving Looks
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Cast Yearbook Photos
- Worst Celeb Sunburns
- Celeb Twins
- Celebs Who Work Out on the Beach
- Country Music's Hottest Couples
- Worst spring wardrobes
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Romance Retro
- WATN: 'Boy Meets World'
- Tim McGraw's changing looks
- Craziest Kim Kardashian pregnancy rumors
- Celebs Who Look Like Their Pets
- Mariah & Nick's Matching Style
- Hollywood's Tomboys
- The Royal Couple's Favorite Sports
- Kim Kardashian's Curvy Maternity Style
- WATN: 'Jurassic Park'
- January Jones' Retro Looks
- The Rock's Soft Side
- WATN: 'Veronica Mars'
- WATN: 'Beetlejuice'
- Fergie's Changing Looks
- Star Twitter Quitters
- Hollywood's Hottest Ryans
- Insured Celebrity Body Parts
- Most Expensive Celeb Engagement Rings
- Sweetest Celeb PDA
- Kim Kardashian's Tightest Looks
- Olivia Wilde's Best Street Style
- Justin Timberlake's Many Looks
- Hottest Royal Beach Bodies
- Celebrity Pets with Famous Names
- Michelle Williams' Best Fashion Moments
- Lindsay Lohan's Changing Looks
- Justin Bieber's Changing Hair
- Most Awkward People on the Red Carpet
- WATN: '7th Heaven'
- Ke$ha's Worst Looks
- Worst Oscar Fashion
- George Clooney's Oscar Dates
- Most Embarrassing Celeb Splits
- Stars Before They Were Oscar Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Fashion Moments
- Rihanna's Sexiest Grammy Style
- Drew Barrymore's Craziest Looks
- Jennifer Aniston's Changing Looks
- Worst Dressed Celeb Designers
- Anne Hathaway's Oscar Looks
- Grammy's Hottest Couples
- Taylor Swift's Best Grammy Fashion
- WATN: 'Wonder Years'
- Destiny's Child's Most Iconic Looks
- Best Off-Season Bikini Bods
- Emma Stone's Best Red-Carpet Looks
- Celeb Flashers
- Mariah Carey's Biggest Feuds
- Mariah Carey's Wacky Wardrobe
- Britney Spears' Wackiest Red Carpet Poses
- Celeb Makeup Mistakes
- Ryan Gosling's Leading Ladies
- Nicole Kidman's Golden Globe Fashion
- Katy Perry's Year as a Single Gal
- Celebs Who've Removed Romantic Tattoos
- Most Memorable Celeb Holiday Cards
- Five of the Worst Celeb Winter Wardrobes
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux's Romance Retro
- Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
- Christina Aguilera's Worst Looks
- 2012's One Hit Wonders
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Best and Worst Beach Bodies of 2012
- 2012 Fashion Don'ts
- Craziest Beauty Trends of 2012
- Celebs Who Survived Cheating Scandals
- The Turkeys of 2012
- Kristen Stewart's Best Red Carpet Moments
- WATN: 'Less Than Zero'
- Star Couples Who Went from Friends to Lovers
- The Most Famous Celebrity Pets
- The Hottest Celebrity Halloween Costumes
- WATN: 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'
- Jessica Biel's White Hot Red Carpet Style
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite