- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: JenniferLopez.com/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Casper Smart/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Jennifer Lopez/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News15 of 16
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.16 of 16
By Kat Giantis
Jennifer Lopez has to wait at least another six months before she's officially free of Marc Anthony, but once their divorce is final, she's apparently ready to sprint down the aisle for the fourth time.
The "American Idol" judge, 42, "is telling friends she wants to marry" 25-year-old backup dancer Casper Smart, a source tattles to Us Weekly.
"Jennifer falls in love quickly. When she knows, she knows," adds another spy. "She's totally in love with Casper."
What's fueling J.Lo's nuptial need after just six months of rebound romance? According to the mag, the mom of 4-year-old twins Max and Emme wants to add to her brood sooner rather than later.
"Frankly, she doesn't have all the time in the world," says the insider. "She's certain she wants to be with Casper forever."
The dewy hoofer's appeal seems to boil down to one simple fact: He isn't Marc.
"He provides what she hasn't had in years. He's very supportive and devoted," explains the confidant. "He exists only for her. Marc controlled her, and now she's in control."
Or is she?
E! News claims Lopez and Anthony's split has taken a nasty turn and now the two are "barely speaking."
The alleged issue: The Latin crooner, who was rumored to be hoping for a reconciliation, supposedly wants a sizable chunk of Jennifer's "Idol"-boosted net worth and suspects she's hiding cash in offshore accounts.
But an Anthony source scoffs to People that the rumors are "ridiculous," insisting, "He's not seeking financial support from her in this divorce. Never has, never will. This is about trying to figure out how best for two very busy parents to share their children."
Adds J.Lo's lawyer, "The parties are working together to reach a friendly resolution that's in the best interest of their children."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite