J.Lo Eager for Wedding No. 4 as Divorce Takes a Nasty Turn?Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Jennifer Lopez
- Photo: WENN/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: JenniferLopez.com/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Casper Smart/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Jennifer Lopez/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News15 of 16
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.16 of 16
Jennifer Lopez has to wait at least another six months before she's officially free of Marc Anthony, but once their divorce is final, she's apparently ready to sprint down the aisle for the fourth time.
The "American Idol" judge, 42, "is telling friends she wants to marry" 25-year-old backup dancer Casper Smart, a source tattles to Us Weekly.
"Jennifer falls in love quickly. When she knows, she knows," adds another spy. "She's totally in love with Casper."
What's fueling J.Lo's nuptial need after just six months of rebound romance? According to the mag, the mom of 4-year-old twins Max and Emme wants to add to her brood sooner rather than later.
"Frankly, she doesn't have all the time in the world," says the insider. "She's certain she wants to be with Casper forever."
The dewy hoofer's appeal seems to boil down to one simple fact: He isn't Marc.
"He provides what she hasn't had in years. He's very supportive and devoted," explains the confidant. "He exists only for her. Marc controlled her, and now she's in control."
Or is she?
E! News claims Lopez and Anthony's split has taken a nasty turn and now the two are "barely speaking."
The alleged issue: The Latin crooner, who was rumored to be hoping for a reconciliation, supposedly wants a sizable chunk of Jennifer's "Idol"-boosted net worth and suspects she's hiding cash in offshore accounts.
But an Anthony source scoffs to People that the rumors are "ridiculous," insisting, "He's not seeking financial support from her in this divorce. Never has, never will. This is about trying to figure out how best for two very busy parents to share their children."
Adds J.Lo's lawyer, "The parties are working together to reach a friendly resolution that's in the best interest of their children."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- 7 Wonders for May 24, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 23, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 22, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 21, 2013
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite