- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 21
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP2 of 21
- Photo: Instagram3 of 21
- Photo: Uncredited/AP4 of 21
- Photo: Instagram5 of 21
- Photo: Tertius Pickard/AP6 of 21
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 21
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 21
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram9 of 21
- Photo: Instagram10 of 21
- Photo: Ameri/Fame Flynet11 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 21
- Photo: Big Australia/Fame Flynet14 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: JD3/WENN16 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 21
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram18 of 21
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram19 of 21
- Photo: HRC/ WENN.com/WENN/WENN20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Someone in Justin Bieber's camp sure seems chatty about what allegedly went down during the Jan. 14 raid of his Calabasas, Calif., home. TMZ has two new stories detailing what the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department supposedly saw when they entered the popster's mansion with a search warrant to look for evidence in his purported egging of a neighbor's home.
According to sources, there were "drugs and drug paraphernalia strewn all over his house," including "two large cookie jars filled with weed in plain view," "four or five empty codeine bottles" and three bongs -- "one in the TV room and two in the kitchen."
Cops also located a "dedicated smoking room … complete with hookah pipes."
In addition, TMZ claims that Bieber, 19, has been downing high-quality Sizzurp, a cough medicine-with-codeine concoction typically laced with Sprite and Jolly Ranchers (it's suspected that someone in the Biebs' house preferred pineapple Fanta to Sprite). Insiders also contend he's been popping "prescription pills, including Xanax, in addition to lots of alcohol and weed."
Justin's inner circle is said to be urging him to check into rehab, "but so far he's been resistant."
While Bieber's pal Lil Za was arrested on suspicion of felony drug possession, police purportedly didn't seize the cookie jars or other items because the warrant was only for evidence related to the egging, including surveillance footage.
Not so, the sheriff's department insists to E! News. No "codeine bottles, containers of drugs or weed" or other illegal substances, other than the ones on Lil Za, were seen in the mansion. The sheriff also denies finding a "smoking room."
If Justin is concerned about any of this, he's playing it cool. Over the weekend, he posted images on Instagram of him "snowboarding with the fellas," along with a video that shows him dancing to French Montana's "Ain't Worried About Nothin'."
There's also a shot of a sleeping Lil Za with an unidentified naked heinie inches from his face. Bieber's caption: "@LilZa u ass leep????"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite