- Photo: JXC/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: Instagram/.4 of 15
- Photo: David Maree/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: IBL/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA7 of 15
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: WeirPhotos / Splash News/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- CNN Anchor Calls Fox Nation 'Willfully Ignorant Fsticks'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:41:00 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your Frie
By Kat Giantis
Often after a terrible accident, people will shake their head and say, "We never saw it coming." Unfortunately, that probably won't be the case if and when Justin Bieber eventually wraps his Ferrari around a telephone pole or another car. For the second time in as many months, he's been accused of driving recklessly through his gated Los Angeles community.
L.A. County Sheriff spokesman Steve Whitmore tells TMZ that this latest incident happened around 8:00 p.m. on Sunday, with police receiving several calls claiming the popster, 19, was zooming around at a "startling rate of speed" while at least one child played nearby.
One of the callers was believed to be former NFL player Keyshawn Johnson (and given what kind of behavior he probably witnessed during his successful football career, that's not a good sign).
Police reportedly responded to the scene, but Justin "refused to speak with them," which we didn't realize was an option.
The case is being sent to the district attorney for review. Prosecutors are already investigating a similar incident from March, when Bieber was accused of hitting speeds topping 100 mph while tearing around the same exclusive Calabasas enclave around 9:00 a.m. on a weekday.
When confronted by a neighbor after his supposed Speed Racer imitation, Justin purportedly responded by spitting in the man's face and threatening to kill him. The neighbor ended up filing a battery report.
Bieber's need for speed was also apparently evident during his recent world tour. Earlier this month in Dubai, he allegedly set off six speed cameras while burning rubber behind the wheel of a Lamborghini.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite