- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional2 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 20
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks6 of 20
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks7 of 20
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks8 of 20
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital9 of 20
- Photo: ALTHEA/Bauer-Griffin10 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 20
- Photo: SC2/WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: A.Macpherson/T.Gillis /Splash News/Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
By Kat Giantis
That strange breeze you feel? It's from millions of Beliebers sighing in unison now that the woman who accused Justin Bieber of fathering her son after a backstage quickie has backed off her claims.
Word is, Yeater's lawyers have also withdrawn from the case, perhaps concerned in equal parts about her unconvincing interview with "The Insider," and the threats from Bieber's legal team that they would sue over the "malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims."
Yeater contended that after seeing Justin perform at the Staples Center in Los Angeles in October 2010, a security guard approached her and invited her backstage, where she supposedly waited with several other young women.
Then, she alleges, Bieber "appeared and engaged me in conversation," and it was "immediately" clear that "we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. Shortly thereafter, [he] suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone."
According to Yeater, her 4-month-old son, Tristyn, was the product of that purported age-of-consent-violating encounter in a backstage bathroom (Bieber would have been 16, two years below the threshold in California).
"I'm scared. I was very hesitant," she told "The Insider" of waiting to file the paternity suit. "This is a very serious matter, [and] it had to be brought to his attention. To everyone's."
The response from the Selena Gomez-dating singer?
"Never met the woman," he stated on "The Today Show" earlier this month. "None of it is true. ... I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim."
Still, the teen idol may be feeling the pressure from the increased media scrutiny. After chowing down at a London eatery this week, he flipped off paparazzi as he made his exit.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite