- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional2 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 20
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks6 of 20
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks7 of 20
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks8 of 20
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital9 of 20
- Photo: ALTHEA/Bauer-Griffin10 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 20
- Photo: SC2/WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: A.Macpherson/T.Gillis /Splash News/Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
By Kat Giantis
That strange breeze you feel? It's from millions of Beliebers sighing in unison now that the woman who accused Justin Bieber of fathering her son after a backstage quickie has backed off her claims.
Word is, Yeater's lawyers have also withdrawn from the case, perhaps concerned in equal parts about her unconvincing interview with "The Insider," and the threats from Bieber's legal team that they would sue over the "malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims."
Yeater contended that after seeing Justin perform at the Staples Center in Los Angeles in October 2010, a security guard approached her and invited her backstage, where she supposedly waited with several other young women.
Then, she alleges, Bieber "appeared and engaged me in conversation," and it was "immediately" clear that "we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. Shortly thereafter, [he] suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone."
According to Yeater, her 4-month-old son, Tristyn, was the product of that purported age-of-consent-violating encounter in a backstage bathroom (Bieber would have been 16, two years below the threshold in California).
"I'm scared. I was very hesitant," she told "The Insider" of waiting to file the paternity suit. "This is a very serious matter, [and] it had to be brought to his attention. To everyone's."
The response from the Selena Gomez-dating singer?
"Never met the woman," he stated on "The Today Show" earlier this month. "None of it is true. ... I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim."
Still, the teen idol may be feeling the pressure from the increased media scrutiny. After chowing down at a London eatery this week, he flipped off paparazzi as he made his exit.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite