Justin Bieber's Fans Bombard Mariah Yeater With Death ThreatsRelated: Hot Gossip, Justin Bieber
- Photo: WENN/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional2 of 17
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/AP7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP12 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
It's nice to see that Justin Bieber's rabid fan base is taking our advice and keeping calm over what his reps call "malicious, defamatory and demonstrably false" nookie claims made by one Mariah Yeater, who alleges the popster, 17, fathered her son after a brief backstage encounter.
"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue mariah yeater we are gunna kill you." That's just one of the many tweeted death threats targeting the 20-year-old mom, whose paternity suit, first reported by Star, has set off much wailing and rending of garments (e.g. jeggings, T-shirts with kitties) among the Bieber faithful.
Oh, and rage. Lots and lots of rage.
"Mariah Yeater if u keep saying that things 13 million beliebers and selena will kill u so better stop," threatens one fan, in a missive that ends with a winky face. Seems this person didn't take kindly to Yeater's contention that the Selena Gomez-dating singer told her it was his "first time."
"Dear Mariah Yeater, If karma doesn't hit you, I will," warns another. And then there's this gem: "No one deserves hate.... but I guess Mariah Yeater is the only exception."
So, who is Yeater, besides a trending topic on Twitter?
According to the New York Post, her court filing reveals she receives $500 a month in food stamps and public assistance and still owes $25,000 to the hospital where she delivered 3-month-old Tristyn.
Meanwhile, FOX News notes she's been unemployed since a temporary job in early 2011 and earned an average of $125 per paycheck over the last year.
Mariah also shows why it's important to keep your public profile neat and tidy.
Photos unearthed from her purported MySpace page are making the rounds, including a tattooed arm-over-boobs shot, a pic of her pierced face covered in Saran Wrap and another taken in a bathroom, the same place she claims her child was conceived after Justin's sold-out show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Oct. 25, 2010.
Yeater wants Bieber to undergo a DNA test and is reportedly seeking $12,000 a month in child support.
"From what I understood, she met him at a concert and he sent two security guards down off of the stage to bring her backstage to meet him," her grandfather, Eddie Markhouse, tells "Inside Edition." "She said they partied, had some drinks and they indulged in sex."
Mariah, he adds, is "basically an honest, good person. She's got a big heart. She's a good kid and she loves this baby."
Bieber, for his part, has been busy this week promoting his holiday album and shooting a video for "All I Want for Christmas Is You" with Mariah Carey.
"with this album Im giving portion of the proceeds to charity," Justin tweeted on Wednesday. "Im trying to help give back. nothing will stop me from that focus. NOTHING. So Im going to ignore the rumors . . . and focus on what is real. an opportunity to help by doing what i love. Judge me on the music! Love yall."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite