- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: KENA BETANCUR/Reuters4 of 17
- Photo: Uri Schanker/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin11 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: People/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Veronica Mars' Ultimate Review: TheWrap's Movie Critic and Senior TV WriMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 10:54:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- 'Veronica Mars' Ultimate Review: TheWrap's Movie Critic and Senior TV Wri
By Kat Giantis
Justin Timberlake's chatty grandmother has struck again. Two years after spilling the beans about her grandson's engagement to Jessica Biel, Sadie Bomar has apparently decided to speculate about the state of their marriage and plans for a family.
"They are married, but they are so busy, both of them, it's hard going," JT's MeeMaw purportedly told the London Sun (via the Mirror). "I'm sure when it's right to have children they will, but not now."
And you thought it was embarrassing when your grandma asked if you were dating anyone.
"They do love each other dearly, but they are apart so much it's going to be hard going for them," continued the gossipy granny. "I think Jessica finds that really tough. She's on her own a good deal."
"If he's not coming back at night, that puts a strain on things, of course it does," overshares Bomar. "It's hard to keep it all going, but you have to have faith to keep it all going. I have faith in them, and I believe they love each other dearly, but I know they need time together."
Like many grannies, Bomar probably isn't privy to the inner workings of her grandson's relationship. Turns out that Justin and Jessica have spent plenty of time together in recent days: The actress was spied in the VIP area of the crooner's concert last week in Fargo, North Dakota. We're gonna go out on a limb and say a romance is fairly solid if your partner is willing to go on a work trip with you to Fargo.
In December, Biel told People that kids were on their agenda, but she wisely sidestepped a timeline: "I'm not sure about sooner or later. But definitely at some point."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite