- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: KENA BETANCUR/Reuters4 of 17
- Photo: Uri Schanker/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin11 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: People/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
By Kat Giantis
Justin Timberlake's chatty grandmother has struck again. Two years after spilling the beans about her grandson's engagement to Jessica Biel, Sadie Bomar has apparently decided to speculate about the state of their marriage and plans for a family.
"They are married, but they are so busy, both of them, it's hard going," JT's MeeMaw purportedly told the London Sun (via the Mirror). "I'm sure when it's right to have children they will, but not now."
And you thought it was embarrassing when your grandma asked if you were dating anyone.
"They do love each other dearly, but they are apart so much it's going to be hard going for them," continued the gossipy granny. "I think Jessica finds that really tough. She's on her own a good deal."
"If he's not coming back at night, that puts a strain on things, of course it does," overshares Bomar. "It's hard to keep it all going, but you have to have faith to keep it all going. I have faith in them, and I believe they love each other dearly, but I know they need time together."
Like many grannies, Bomar probably isn't privy to the inner workings of her grandson's relationship. Turns out that Justin and Jessica have spent plenty of time together in recent days: The actress was spied in the VIP area of the crooner's concert last week in Fargo, North Dakota. We're gonna go out on a limb and say a romance is fairly solid if your partner is willing to go on a work trip with you to Fargo.
In December, Biel told People that kids were on their agenda, but she wisely sidestepped a timeline: "I'm not sure about sooner or later. But definitely at some point."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPool Party
From Crowd Ignite