- Photo: Twitter/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Jerome Davis/LE/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 18
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage17 of 18
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
By Kat Giantis
Life & Style says the "devastated" popster, 27, is questioning what they had together, now that the British funnyman, 36, has reportedly been seeing a brunette artist and model by the name of Oriela Medellin.
"I'm such a fool," the tab quotes Katy as telling a confidant. "I believed in him."
Brand, who renounced his bed-hopping ways when he hooked up with Perry in the fall of 2009, was snapped dropping off an evening-gown-clad Medellin, 25, at her Los Angeles apartment following an apparent overnight visit to his bachelor pad on Feb. 12.
According to People, he's been taking yoga classes with the fellow vegan and "modern-day gypsy" (her words), and they hit the town on Feb. 18, turning up at the Chateau Marmont.
Still, Brand appears to be keeping his options open and his flirting skills honed.
"He gets a lot of phone numbers -- the women just hand over their numbers and he takes them," a spy tattles to L&S.
Russell's rubbery rebound might explain Katy's blistering performance of the kiss-off song "Part of Me" at the Grammys.
"It's very disturbing to Katy that he's moved on so quickly," relays the Perry insider. "She was shocked to hear that he was out partying again and trying to pick up girls. It sickens her -- she feels humiliated and burned."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite