- Photo: Getty Images/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America2 of 12
- Photo: Jerome Davis/LE/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com10 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By Kat Giantis
The best way to bounce back from a fizzled marriage: act like a big tease with the rumor mill. Katy Perry spent part of Super Bowl weekend in Indianapolis poking fun at tabloid reports claiming her evangelical parents have been trying to fix her up with faith-based football star Tim Tebow.
On Saturday night, the popster took the stage for her first U.S. concert since her split from Russell Brand, and she made a pointed dedication while performing at DIRECTV's Sixth Annual Celebrity Beach Bowl.
"This one goes out to Tim Tebow," she announced, as she began belting out her oh-so-subtle, single-entendre song "Peacock" (sample lyrics, which are enough to embarrass even the most strapping virgin: "Word on the street / You have something to show me / Come on baby let me see / What you're hiding underneath / Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock?").
Perry, 27, offered the Denver Broncos quarterback, 24, another shout-out earlier in the evening during the star-packed NFL Honors Ceremony. She was there to present an award to Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton, but took a minute give a nod to Tebow, who was sitting in the front row.
"Hi, Tim," said Katy. "My parents say hi."
But while the singer was making the NFL-er blush, he apparently had his eye trained in another direction.
According to the New York Post, Tebow ignored "hordes of cocktail dress-clad ladies" at an ESPN bash on Friday night to focus on "Extra" host Maria Menounos, 33, who did a Tebow impression in her couture gown while working the red carpet at last month's Golden Globes Awards.
"He only seemed to have eyes [for her]," relays a snitch, adding that the pair chitchatted for over an hour. "It looked quite flirtatious. They were taking pictures Tebowing together."
And the Chicago Sun-Times says that during the bash, Tebow was overheard gushing of Menounos, "Wow! She's not only gorgeous, she's really sweet, too."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite