Kim K. vs. Britney: Stacked and Tight and Red All Over
- Photo: Splash/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in April
By Kat Giantis
Two stars. One dress. Lots of pearl clutching.
This weekend, a "fashion disaster" was declared after Britney Spears and Kim Kardashian made the catastrophic mistake of styling the same Herve Leger bandage dress at different events.
Brit sheathed her gym-toned frame in the geometrically printed jacquard minidress (retail price: $1,450) to help guest-host the annual Wango Tango music festival on Saturday in Los Angeles. The popster paired it with black YSL boots and a surprisingly shiny and tangle-free coif.
Kim, meanwhile, showcased her covetable curves in the strapless, hermetically sealed frock while making the scene in Miami with basketball boyfriend Kris Humphries on Friday. She opted to highlight her gams in Fendi slingbacks.
Both ladies finished their ensembles with nude-hued lipstick.
Before the Red Cross mobilizes for this tabloid-declared dress disaster, we put it to you: Who pulled off this bandage look best? Channel your inner fashion critic and tell us in the comments below.
RELATED: More celebrity style showdowns
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite