- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: KE/DW/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- '12 Years a Slave' Dominates Boston Online Critics AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:37:11 AM
- 'Ellen' Actress Kate Williamson DeadMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:34:46 AM
- Harry's South Pole race curtailed; trek goes onMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 9:51:42 AM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season opener
By Kat Giantis
Is the end of days truly nigh? On Sunday in Los Angeles, LeAnn Rimes enjoyed a friendly moment with her onetime nemesis (and the first Mrs. Eddie Cibrian), Brandi Glanville.
Paparazzi snapped the disturbingly look-alike blondes sharing a blanket as they cheered on Eddie and Brandi's 4-year-old son, Jake, during his first soccer game (their 8-year-old son, Mason, was also in attendance).
LeAnn, 29, as usual, was photo op-ready in cutoff denim short-shorts and a pasted-on smile, while Brandi, 39, who was probably kicking herself that the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" cameras weren't around to capture this historic occasion, opted for white pants, a black tank top, aviator shades and a kicky fedora.
During the game, the ladies appeared to chat civilly as the shutterbugs snapped away. Brandi also exchanged pleasantries (we assume) with her ex-husband, who cozied up to Rimes in what has become their standard public display of paparazzi-captured affection.
"Soooo many paps at Jakes soccer ud think Tom Cruise was playing!!" tweeted Glanville, prompting Twitter-addicted Rimes to respond, "lol sorry, this was funny! Creepy, but they turn pro at four these days. :) Very popular! At least everyone had fun!"
The crooner also enthused, "We all had a blast! It was a peaceful, wonderful day. [Jake] was so cute. His first game was so funny."
This time last year, the top-heavy rivals called for an end to the hostilities, which, you'll recall, began when Eddie and LeAnn started seeing each other while he was still married to Brandi.
"As a collective unit, Brandi and I would like all negativity to cease toward one another," announced Rimes.
But the feud still seemed to be raging as recently as December, when Eddie locked lips with LeAnn at Mason's soccer game while Brandi sat nearby. The two factions reportedly avoided each other.
So, this latest outing represents significant progress, which is a good thing for all involved, especially the kids.
Besides, Brandi doesn't appear to have any regrets about the divorce. When a follower asked, "Do u think Eddie misses u?" she retorted, "no and it doesn't matter cuz I don't."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite