- Photo: Rex USA1 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: GADE/GSI5 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: PX1/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 18
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: PX1/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By Kat Giantis
Madonna's first two marriages didn't work out so well (to Guy Ritchie and Sean Penn, respectively). But is she considering a third walk down the aisle with Brahim Zaibat, her French dancer beau of two-plus years, who was still in diapers when she was prancing around in a cone bra?
So claims In Touch, which says the pop icon, 55, used the f-word (fiancé) in front of friends and her kids while introducing Zaibat, 25, at a Kabbalah service in New York on Sept. 4.
"She looked so happy and didn't try to keep it a secret," alleges a spy. "It was like she wanted everyone to know she was going to marry this man."
Considering that her split from Ritchie reportedly cost her north of $75 million, the Big M might be understandably wary of taking the plunge once again.
The official word? Her rep assures Gossip Cop that the engagement talk is "not true at all."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNothing to Hide
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite