- Photo: Rex USA1 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: GADE/GSI5 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: PX1/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 18
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: PX1/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and danceMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:10:22 PM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84
By Kat Giantis
Madonna's first two marriages didn't work out so well (to Guy Ritchie and Sean Penn, respectively). But is she considering a third walk down the aisle with Brahim Zaibat, her French dancer beau of two-plus years, who was still in diapers when she was prancing around in a cone bra?
So claims In Touch, which says the pop icon, 55, used the f-word (fiancé) in front of friends and her kids while introducing Zaibat, 25, at a Kabbalah service in New York on Sept. 4.
"She looked so happy and didn't try to keep it a secret," alleges a spy. "It was like she wanted everyone to know she was going to marry this man."
Considering that her split from Ritchie reportedly cost her north of $75 million, the Big M might be understandably wary of taking the plunge once again.
The official word? Her rep assures Gossip Cop that the engagement talk is "not true at all."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite