- Photo: Rex USA1 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: GADE/GSI5 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: PX1/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 18
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: PX1/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
By Kat Giantis
Madonna's first two marriages didn't work out so well (to Guy Ritchie and Sean Penn, respectively). But is she considering a third walk down the aisle with Brahim Zaibat, her French dancer beau of two-plus years, who was still in diapers when she was prancing around in a cone bra?
So claims In Touch, which says the pop icon, 55, used the f-word (fiancé) in front of friends and her kids while introducing Zaibat, 25, at a Kabbalah service in New York on Sept. 4.
"She looked so happy and didn't try to keep it a secret," alleges a spy. "It was like she wanted everyone to know she was going to marry this man."
Considering that her split from Ritchie reportedly cost her north of $75 million, the Big M might be understandably wary of taking the plunge once again.
The official word? Her rep assures Gossip Cop that the engagement talk is "not true at all."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite